Monday, October 19, 2009
Looks like you get a free weekend in Quito...
Just an update: I've been in Quito for the last few days dealing with medical issues. Basically, we know that I have erythema nodosum (google it.) we just don't know why. I have had every test known to man including a chest x-ray and tuberculosis test. I hope to return to my site on Wednesday, given the test results are negative. I must say, the medical care provided by Peace Corps is wonderful. Probably better than I had back in the states. Its been a fun 'vacation' in Quito, I've gotten to see alot of people and eat some amazing food (sushi!) but I'm ready to get home. It is cold in Quito. And it's really high up altitude-wise so it's hard to breathe. But, it's a fun city nonetheless. I will continue to keep you all updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you remembered your blog. It will make your granddaddy happy. Have a safe trip back to Archidona and your puppies. Love, Mom
Post a Comment